This collection is comprised of two instruments, the Clarinet and the Bass Clarinet.
Discover the best virtual clarinets on the market: expressive, realistic virtual clarinet and bass clarinet guaranteeing the same natural reactions real instruments would have. Developed by Audio Modeling using the SWAM Technology, SWAM Clarinets are real-time controllable via MIDI controller and do not require any Giga-sized pre-recorded libraries, but only the smallest footprint to create the perfect organic consistency resulting from the endless expressive parameters that are unique of every live performance.
All SWAM Engine digitally handcrafted acoustic instruments are not a simple recording of notes via sample libraries, but a set of real virtual instruments based on their traditional counterparts, and they allow you to control the expression of a virtual acoustic instrument: whereas a sample library repeats a pre-recorded sound, SWAM instruments play for real. Choose SWAM Clarinets for composing, producing or performing live any musical genre by layering it in a section with no artifacts and simply selecting different timbres for each instance. From Jazz to Classical, from Country to Pop Music, just adjust any sound and behavioral parameter to get exactly the response you want.
Stop listening, start playing.
- Audio Units, VST, AAX – 64bit only
- Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) – 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Required space after installation: 152 MB
- RAM occupancy: about 80 MB for each instrument instance
The realism and expressiveness of the SWAM instrument requires a modern computer with at least a 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo CPU. Less powerful systems may also prove satisfactory, but may require larger buffer sizes, involving higher latencies.
- Expression (Dynamic)
- Note transitions (Staccato / Legato / Portamento) with no KeySwitches
- Legato Mode (Glissando vs Expressive)
- Vibrato Depth
- Vibrato Rate
- Portamento Time
- Harmonic Structure
- Flutter Tongue
- Breath Noise
- Key Noise
- Dynamic Pitch
- Main Volume
- Pan Pot
- Reverb Mix
- Clarinet: Chromatic from Db2 to Bb5 in C Concert.
- Bass Clarinet: Chromatic from A0 – Bb4 in C Concert (by default transposed one octave down).
*Middle C = C3